Vocal Arrangements and CompositionsI have arranged several jazz standards and written a couple of pieces for a capella voices - mainly chamber sextet. Two pieces have been premiered by members of Chantage. Some of the scores are downloadable here; I'm very happy for anyone to use these arrangements - as long as you tell me! (email me)
Onetet (2014)My "album" is out! It is only 18 minutes long. These are multitracked recordings of me performing my vocal arrangements.
Download whole album as zip (16 MiB).
Warning: as I'm not a soprano, in some tracks, the top part has been modulated up in pitch.
- When You Wake Me With a Kiss , original composition, SAATTBB, sung in January 2012.
- Turn Out the Stars , SSATB, Arranged June 2012. Melody by Bill Evans, words by Gene Lees Score on 4 staves or 2 staves.
- Orange Blossoms in Summertime SSATBB or SATTBB, tune by Kurt Elling vocal score
- Away in a manger arrangement for SATB
- Once in Royal David City 2011, just one verse, in five-part harmony, ATTBB or SATBB.
- Who Can Say? (for large ensemble) - a 7-part a capella, inspired by Kenny Wheeler, Words by Tennyson. Vocal score SSATTBB, lead sheet
- When I fall in love , SATB ballad, vocal score
- All the things you are, Kern/Hammerstein, Arr. Sanjay Manohar 2005, SSATB Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on and Open Fire) SSATBB pdf
- Over the Rainbow (2008) in 4-part harmony, pdf
- My favourite things SSATB
- Autumn Leaves SAATTB
- Moon and Sand SATBB
- Get Happy SAATBB
- The Shadow of your Smile
- Insensatez (How Insensitive) SSAATB
- Cry me a river, SAATB
- Never let me go, Jay Livingstone, Ray Evans, SATBB pdf
- My funny valentine (SSATB) pdf and a shortened version pdf